2010年1月18日 星期一

k book

heiiz~~wanna exam ady ~ juz on this Thursday ~~
juz wake up ~i nv forget to eat my breakfast ~ hahaha
~walao ~ walk wif fren ~~thn wanna reach ady ~c my fren at there ~thn also go walk wif she!!hahaha
she so funny d lah ~~ talking so funny ~ hahaha dunno how to say ~ juz funny ~hehexixi
haiiz~ today Monday ~~ so hav pehimpunan 7 sien lah~
giv present to all the student get 8 A or 7A ~ n my leg cant stand again ~~yer~~ ayoweiya~
n thn a teacher at there talk talk talk n talk ~~n thn talking so kek sui ~so slow omg !!

until recess ~~ i nv eat ~~haha ~bcoz i call to my mum tell she today i will stay at skul until 300... i wan do my ulang kaji ~~ go to library k book !!! hahahah~~ sejarah==wif vivian !
n thn wan call hui yong come d !! but he nv listen the hp ~~ wan call him teach us ~` heiiz~
call s time also like tht ~~~n thn we juz study our self ~zzzz so hard ~how can i know ~
n thn we go to yamcha !! walao !! so hou hui to eat !!! 7 bao hahahaha~
until my stomach so pain..hahahah~
reach home ~~ open my facebook ~~~ zzzz
huiyong pm me~~ he ask ~ wan go yamcha ma?
zzzz~ n th i tell he juz nw call him nv listen ~ ask he izit nv c my miss call~~~
heizz ketsei! thn he say he juz nw nv at home ~
i ask where u go ?
he say go eat !
i ask when ?
he say 300~
i ask eat wat ?
he say chicken rice !!

wasei !! thn i tell him i juz nw also at there leh !!! ketsei !!!zzzz

沒有留言:

張貼留言