2010年1月6日 星期三

a week in my skul ~~

my second post on 2010 ~of course post about my skul ..

hahahha~
start from monday ~reach skul so early ..nv any fren can find ..shit! most sienz
thn c leng zai ~hahahah~~juz kidiing ~kaka
n my best fren is so late reach skul god!!she say she wake up on 700!==like pig lo~~haha~
n now starting my 1st lesson..my from teacher enter my class ~puan sharifa..also dunno gt spell wrong or not!!hehe~
SKIP SKIP SKIP!!!!~

now my math lesson ~tht a chinese teacher enter now~Mr. Teo .
hahahha~he talking are very very n very funny ..
always say right or not ?? correct ?? dui bu dui ?? hahahha ..
our class always laugh at there ~~hahahha tht funny ~

pm lesson ~~
heiiz~dunno wat her name ady ~hehe
she call us ntro our self ~thn until mi~~~
i say : im call miko yo ~u can call mi miko yo or miko also can!!
teacher say : miko yo ?? name awak sanget pelik ~!
i say : wat?! pelik !
teacher: en~how i call u ~miko yo or miko ~
i say : wat also can!
teacher: ermm ..wat is ur fren call u ,?
i say : miko !

hehehehehe ~~y say my name so pelik !! kns! blek!==

GG lesson ~Mrs .Tan
skip some ~juz wanna say mrs. tan ask a funny question ~
she ask ~y genting cold ~n KL hot?
we all answer bcoz tht are high ~
she say : no ..! izit more high more near the sun ~izit more hot~y there will so cold?
after tht we answer there are many tree ~!
she also say wrong ! !
thn she call our this is our homework ~until friday ~if can answer this question ~gt a nice present~sure bor!!heng! haha!

bc lesson!
i man enter my class ~
he say ,, im xing fu ~(姓符) Thn we all laughing at there bcoz tht are like he saying he are very happiness~ hahahhaha~funny ~
SKIP ~

n my bm lesson ~
the teacher are very fierce ~yer~~scare scare wor~~~
eil!!~~

tuesday~~
until my pk lesson ~
tht are a displin enter nw~~hahahaha~this disiplin we nv scare ,,bcoz we are ady know him on f 1 f 2~ now he change to morning classes~~

1stly ~he intro him self ~he ask ~who dunno him~haha~juz a new student dunno wat his name~thn he talking loudly say ~ y u dunno !?? we all laugh at there ~~hahahahahha ~tht are not fierce ~tht are funny ~hahahahhahaa~
thn he write his name on white board~tht are so big~
name saya ~ KU ZAILAN
hahaha~he still ask any buddy cant c ~hahaha~funny lehz
now is time to turn we intro our self~
same wif yesterday ~until my name~ he say miko yo~ awak japanese keh?
i say :no leh!!
thn y gt miko yo !
i say , y cant nv leh? hahah
he say i nv say cannot ~hahahaha~^^

sc lesson nv teacher~~
SKIP n SKIP!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言