2010年1月14日 星期四

>< pain

wasai!!!today my skul bag is more heavy n heavy ~~so tried lehzx
n go up call my dad ...he r very very very lazy !!! hate hate hate ~n scold at there ~so angry !
later feel so down ~! juz now ok ! nw !! heizzx~ very very angry bout him !!

n thn until skul !! vivian still so late reach skul ~always difficult to c her bfore enter classes..
n thn today my claas hav spotcheck ~ puan teh r very very scary ~aiyer ~~
when she checking my hair ~~i feel so scare ~scare she say tis say tht ~hahhaha.
but i still lost my hairband~~cry sad~~
thn enter my class ~~
i also forget wat lesson isit ~bcoz tis time ~~im talking wif my fren sit on my behind ~~ when i turn bac to infront ..juz a few second ~ i feel a thing throw at my eye my face ~~och!!!!!!
so painnnnnn!!!!! my eye ~i dun wan to cry ~~but tht is too pain n my eye automatic drop some eyetear nw~~~
n thn i rest some minute ~~they all think i crying !! heiiz~!
after tht ~i wake up i c ! is so difficult to c!! n so red !! occhhh!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言